772463052804321
Loading...

"SAKURA-Gaoka Shokora" Japanese sexy idol group

"Sakura-Gaoka Shokora" is Japanese sexy idol groups. It is not famous, but does my best by live activity.

The idol group of Japanese women with many fans of the geek.
They are idol groups by five gravure actresses.

By a cute, sexy dance, I attract a fan.

It is the new idol group which began activity in Tokyo Shibuya.

I introduce them to support their activity.

"Sakura-Gaoka shokora" Official website
http://s-choco.com/

This video resource pool "KEIKON TV" YouTube channel.

Video title "BAKUNYU idol LIBE! 【Sakura-Gaoka Shokora】 "




If this page is useful for something, I am pleased when I can share it.
japanese idol 7183397461663540259

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

On Facebook

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts